Lightweight, unisex closed toe knee high with firm compression.
Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee
Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee | Michigan USA
Unisex Compression Stockings
Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee Lightweight, unisex closed toe knee high with firm compression.
About Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee Compression Stockings
Get graduated medical compression below the knee with these unisex Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee stockings. Combining durability and comfort, the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30mmHg Below Knee delivers firm support to manage moderate symptoms.
Lightweight with opaque coverage, the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 mmHg Below Knee features a fitted heel pocket, roomy toe box, and a soft blend of nylon and spandex for comfort and therapeutic support.
Help reduce symptoms of venous insufficiency, achy and heavy feeling legs, controls swelling in legs, ankles, and feet, prevents pooling of blood in the legs, and relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins. Also, available in 20-30mmHg open toe and 30-40mmHg closed-toe or 30-40mmHg open toe.
Explore the Features Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee
Firm Compression 20-30 mmHg
Firm compression helps relieve moderate symptoms of venous insufficiency and helps manage symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins
Medical graduated compression helps improve circulation and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs
Stretch Top Band
Comfort stretch top band helps keep the stocking in place
A classic style that’s suitable for both men or women
Comfortable Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape, heel pocket, and roomy toe box delivers comfort and a secure fit
The knee-high design allows for easy application and removal
Dr. Comfort Microfiber Opaque Plus 20-30 Below Knee following conditions:
- Persons who need to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus, or train and restricted from the movement for long periods of time
- Following vein procedures
- Relief symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Everyday wear when moderate symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency are present
- Relieve swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Recovering from surgery when compression stockings are recommended
Sizes: S – XXXL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Colors: Beige, Black
Material: Nylon and Spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort Compression Stockings, Unisex
Reimbursable: Check with an insurance provider
InstructionIt is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull the stocking over your toes, instep, and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure your toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Compression Class 2 – Instructions For Use
- Machine or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron, or wring dry.
About Micro fiber Opa que Pl us 20-30 Be low Knee Comp res sion Stoc kings
Get gradu ated me dical comp res sion below the knee with these uni sex Micro fiber Opa que Plus 20 – 30 Below Knee stoc kings. Com bining dur ability and com fort, the Dr. Com for t® Micro fiber Opa que + Plus 20-30 mm Hg Below Knee de livers firm sup port to manage mod erate symp toms. Light weight with opaque cover age, the
Dr. Com for t®
Micro fiber Opa que + Plus 20-30 mm Hg Below Knee fea tures a fit ted heel poc ket, roo my toe box, and a soft blend of ny lon and span dex for com fort and thera peutic sup port. Help s re duce symp toms of venous insuffi ciency, achy and heavy fee ling legs, con trols swel ling in legs, an kles and feet, pre vents pooling of blood in the legs, and re lieves symp toms of spi der and vari cose veins. Also, avail able in 20-30 mm Hg op en toe and 30-40 mm Hg clo sed toe or 30- 40 mm Hg open toe.
M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL