Heavy Duty Suction Aspirator Machine
The Drive Medical Heavy Duty Suction Aspirator Machine is an indispensable medical tool for medical professionals and patients. Accumulation of mucus in the nose and chest is a very common occurrence. When not cleaned and treated properly it could end up becoming a serious medical problem.
Drive Medical suction machine is a lightweight, suction pump used to remove secretions from the mouth and throat. This heavy-duty suction machine can be used in a professional setting, or for home use.
This device produces a vacuum of 0 to 560 mmHg. An 800ml collection bottle and connecting tubing are included.
Drive Medical Heavy Duty Suction Aspirator Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions:L)375 x (W)175 x H)250 mm (14.8 x 6.8 x 9.8in)
- Weight:5.5 kg (12.1 lb)
- Maximum Vacuum: 560 +/- 3% mm Hg
- Flow Range:> 40 LPM
- Sound Level:< 58 dBA
- Electrical Requirements: AC 115 V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 70 watts
- Bacteria Filter pore size: 0.45 microns
- Collection Bottle Capacity: 800 ml (cc)
- Operating Temperature: 32° ~ 104° F (0° ~ 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% RH
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 10.2 ~15.4 psi (70~106 kpa)
- Storage Temperature: 14°~158° F (-10°~70°C)
- Storage Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 7.3 ~15.4 psi (50~106 kpa)
- Fuse Specification: Miniature Glass Fuse 5x20mm, Fast Blow (Quick Acting), F2A/250 V
- Equipment Classifications: With respect to protection from electric shock Class I