Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pumps
Drive Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pump is designed to make breastfeeding easier and more comfortable. It intimates the experience of breastfeeding with innovative technology that mimics the natural nursing and suckling pattern of a baby for practical, but comfortable milk expression. This Pure Expression Electric Breast Pump is constructed from durable plastic and includes soft silicone cushion inserts to improve comfort throughout the process.
Specifications – Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pumps
||4 AA Alkaline
||4″ (W) x 6.25″ (L) x 2.75″ (H)
|Retail Box Dimensions
||RGLBP200 12.2″ (W) x 7.5″ (L) x 11″ (H) RTLBP2200 12.2″ (W) x 9.1″ (L) x 12.8″ (H)
|Retail Box Weight
||One Year Limited
- LCD Display provides the status of programs and functions.
- Independent & custom suction for each breast 9 adjustable suction strengths.
- 2 Phase Expression Stimulation and Expression Mode.
- Includes 2 Soft Silicone Cushion Inserts for Optimum Comfort.
- Easy to assemble and clean Silent for discreet pumping.
- Closed Loop Anti-backflow System.
- Single or Double Pumping Options.
- BPA and Latex Free.
- Two 4oz Bottle Feeding Adapter Kits and Storage Containers with Lids.
- Convenient Carry Bag with Zipper.
- Insulated Cooler Bag comes with RTLBP2200 only.
- Includes A/C Power Supply & External battery pack 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- One Year Limited Warranty.
Drive Pure Expressions Double Electric Breast Pump. It has been known that breast milk is the best natural food for your baby. With our collaboration with the breastfeeding experts and research with the lovely breastfeeding mothers who are determined to give the best to their babies, just like you, our products fulfill the breastfeeding mother’s needs when circumstances do not make breastfeeding possible.
Indications For Use
The Drive Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pumps is to express and collect milk from the mother’s breast, to alleviate engorgement of the breast, maintain the ability of lactation, and provide mother’s milk for future feedings when separation of mother and baby occurs.
The device is intended for a single user only, not for hospital use.
All parts that have direct contact with the milk and breast are BPA-free.
The Electric breast pump is amazing for baby feeding if you spend only $144.99.
Do you need an electric breast pump covered under insurance? It is now very easy to get your breast pump may be covered by your Medicaid and most private insurance plans.
Healthcare DME is helping to get your insurance eligibility to get your electric breast pump through insurance.
Other Product: Blood Pressure Monitor