- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy-to-use & Noninvasive
- Requires simple, one-button operation
- Device is worn for 30 minutes per day
- Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast
- Sort by Default Order
CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones. The device has the following features:
Combined Magnetic Field for accelerated spine fusion.CMF SpinaLogic is a portable, battery-powered, micro-controlled, noninvasive bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct electromagnetic treatment to primary lumbar spinal fusion surgery for one or two levels.