DEXCOM G6 SENSORS | Michigan USA
Dexcom G6 Sensors
Diabetes Continuous Glucose Monitoring System DEXCOM G6 SENSORS FDA Approved
The DEXCOM G6 SENSORS newly improved sleek and slim Dexcom G6 sensors continuously measure your glucose levels and send that data wirelessly to a display device through a transmitter. When the Dexcom G6 Sensor is attached to a transmitter it offers real-time glucose readings on your smart device or on the Dexcom G6 Receiver.
You can use these thin, cutting edge, Dexcom G6 sensors with your DexCom G6 Transmitter and DexCom G6 Receiver in order to get your glucose readings in real-time. The G6 sensors transmit glucose levels wirelessly to your display device using a Transmitter, which you can then read on the Receiver.
- Simple Auto-Applicator: Easy-to-use sensor applicator that only requires the push of a button.
- Customizable Alerts & Alarms: Set your ideal glucose range and get notified when you’re heading towards a high or low.
- Share Your Data: Share your glucose data with up to 5 followers with a separate follower App.
- 10-day Sensor Wear: The slim, water-resistant sensor is discreet and easy to insert. Plus, it lasts for up to 10 days.
- Dexcom G6 Sensors
- Insertion device for each sensor
In order to use the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, you need to have the Dexcom G6 Transmitter, the Dexcom G6 Sensors, and a qualifying smart device or the Dexcom G6 Receiver.
Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring gives you and your loved ones‡ the insights to better track and manage your diabetes.
The Dexcom G6 eliminates fingersticks for calibration and diabetes treatment decisions.*
* If your glucose alerts and readings from the G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
The Dexcom G6 automated applicator offers simple, one-touch insertion. Our patients have reported some amazing outcomes listed below
- 100% of participants reported the auto-applicator was “somewhat” or “very” easy to use.
- 100% of participants reported the product instructions were “somewhat” or “very” easy to understand.
- 84% of participants reported no pain or mild pain
The Dexcom G6 app displays glucose information at a glance on your compatible smart device. Customizable alerts and alarms can notify you of pending highs and lows.
DEXCOM G6 SENSORS Managing diabetes can be complex. But with Dexcom CLARITY, diabetes data reporting and management are made simple. You’ll be able to view your data in easy-to-read graphs, view trends, statistics, and day-by-day data, and even email them to your healthcare professional – right from the Dexcom CLARITY webpage.
Ke ep ing Y ou Co nne cted w ith De xc om CLA R ITY
Mana ging di ab etes ca n be co mp lex. B ut wi th Dex com CL AR ITY, dia betes d ata repor ting an d ma nage ment are ma de sim ple. Y ou ’ll be a ble to vie w your da ta in easy- to- read gra phs, view tr ends, statis tics and day- by- day data, and even email them to your health care profes sional – rig ht f rom the Dex com CL AR IT Y we b pa ge.