ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult | Michigan USA
ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult For Individuals 5′ 2″ To 6′ 2″ In Height
Product ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult Description:
This ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult features heavy-wall, high strength aluminum tubing. The telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage. Black components in this crutch hide signs of wear and scratches.
- Adult Forearm Crutches Type
- Forearm Style
- Aluminum Material
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage
- Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs mold to user for extra comfort
- Heavy-wall, high strength aluminum tubing
- Black components hide signs of wear and scratches
Stay mobile, active, and independent with our ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult. These walking crutches feature a comfortable orthopedic handle and vinyl-coated forearm cuffs. The handgrip and cuffs can be adjusted independently. These aluminum crutches are designed to provide comfortable, long-term use.
- Designed for comfortable long-term use. These adult crutches feature a comfortable orthopedic handle and vinyl-coated forearm cuffs. The in-motion crutches are made to be used all-day for long-term use.
- Designed for individuals 5’2″ to 6’2″ in height. The medical crutches are height adjustable for users of various height. They can be easily adjusted to meet the height and comfort needs of the user.
- Orthopedic handle for comfort. These heavy-duty crutches offer comfortable hand support. They help reduce hand fatigue with an orthopedic handle to prevent any hand injuries.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. These ergonomic forearm crutches offer a dependable and reliable source of long-term support.
Product Forearm Crutch Adult Details
- Adult ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult Crutches Type
- Forearm Style
|Patient Height Range
||5’2″ – 6’2″
|Weight Capacity (in LB)
|Weight Capacity Pounds
Healthcare DME ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult
we pride ourselves in supplying the local community with not only superior quality medical products, but the very best in customer service.
While Healthcare DME h
as a wide array of home medical products available.
we specialize in portable and stationary ProBasics Forearm Crutch Adult.
home oxygen, ostomy, urostomy, and home catheterization supplies, and custom-fabricated sho
es and inserts for diabetic patients concerned about the health of their feet.
Healthcare DME is an in-network prov
ider for most major insurance companies.
including Medicare, Medicaid.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, HAP, Humana, and many more.
Please come visit us at our new location.
We are now located at 2911 Carpenter Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, just north of Packard in Bell Arbor Plaza, next to Fantastic Sam’s.
We would also love to talk to you over the phone.
A live representative can be reached at (734) 975-6668 during normal business hours. Please feel free to call!
probasics forearm crutch adult | Michigan USA
Product probasics forearm crutch adult Description:
This forearm crutch features heavy-wall, high strength aluminum tubing.
The tele sco ping pa rts a re man uf act ured w ith in ter nal bu shi ngs and ex ter nal lo ck nu ts.
to pr ov ide to ta lly sil ent us a ge. Bl ack co m po ne n ts i n th is c r utc h hi de si g ns of w e ar a nd s c r at ch es.