Medela Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Breast Pump
The new Medela Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ technology Breast Pump – hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy-to-use is a double electric breast pump, with a closed system. Includes everything you need to pump in a stylish bag.
The Pump in Style with MaxFlow has the benefits of a closed system. Compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors only.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow is a double electric breast pump developed for moms who pump several times a day.
Trusted performance from the #1 recommended breast pump brand, Pump In Style is designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with amazing breast milk for longer.
Medela Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Double Electric Breast Pump
Medela’s reimagined Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology is the pump moms have loved for decades – with a new closed system and an advanced motor that uses MaxFlow micro-vibrations to more effectively express milk.
The redesigned Pump In Style double electric breast pump is inspired by the Medela Symphony to deliver efficient, hospital-quality performance. Like all Medela pumps, it features 2-Phase Expression technology that mimics the baby’s sucking rhythm, because comfort and efficiency are crucial for moms who want to give their babies breast milk for as long as possible.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Dual Electric Breast Pump by Medela
Features & Benefits
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade (multi-user) Symphony® breast pump.
- More Milk in Less Time: Advanced motor technology generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression. Combined with our PersonalFit Flex™ shields which are clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%.
- Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing when using PersonalFit Flex™ connectors. Use with other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
- Easy to Clean: Few dishwasher-safe parts are easy to clean and assemble.
- Easy to Use: Medela’s combined speed and vacuum settings, pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping, take the guesswork out for more effective pumping.
- Comfortable Pumping: Two sizes of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*, 21mm & 24mm.
- Mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm: With Medela’s clinically proven 2-Phase Expression® Technology there isn’t a need for any additional suction phases.
- Safe For You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA.
- Includes everything you need: All the essentials to pump at home or away, including a battery pack, cooler bag, extra bottles with lids, and a stylish carrying bag.
- Extra Battery Pack: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power.
- Lightweight: Only 1.18 pounds makes it easy to take to and from work.
- Maximum Comfort Vacuum: Designed for mom to find her maximum comfort vacuum without worrying about what level she is at.
**Batteries not included
|(1) Pump In Style Breast Pump with MaxFlow Technology
|(4) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
|(2) 21 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
|(2) 24 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
|(2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors with membranes
|(1) Complete tubing
|(1) Cooling element
|(1) Microfiber bag
|(1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included)
|(1) Power adaptor
* Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
||black and grey
|Unit size / package:
||13.14″ x 6.12″ x 9.08″
||1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts.
IMPORTANT: The use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
Dual Electric Breast Pump by Medela Item # 101041361
How much is a Medela Pump In Style Electric Breast Pump?
The Medela Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Breast Pump is amazing for baby feeding if you spend only $249.99.
Healthcare DME is helping to get your insurance eligibility to get your electric breast pump through insurance.
The Medela Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ technology Breast Pump for Baby Milk Feeding is the most affordable, costing only $249.99 and including free shipping throughout the United States.