Regardless if you are new to CPAP or have been using PAP therapy for a while now – you know CPAP is a struggle! Even after getting used to the alien type face hugger your RT claims is a CPAP Mask, you like many other CPAP users struggle not only with comfort, but with various compliance problems at night. Between your mask leaking, dry eyes (mouth or nose), red lines in the morning & no sleep – you have probably contemplated giving up CPAP completely. You don’t have to give up comfort in exchange for compliance, with the Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 you now can have both!
Item No # 14-151R
If You Use A PAP Machine, You Need This Pillow. Here’s Why
- Reduces Mask Shifting & Interference
- Helps Stop Mask Air Leaks Which Awaken You
- Prevents Dry Eyes, Mouth & Nose
- Reduces Mask Lines on Your Face and Redness
- Provides Orthopedic Alignment for Improved Airflow
- Works With All Major Mask Brands & Styles
- CONTOUR CPAP PILLOW 2.0 accommodate side, back or stomach sleepers
Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 Puts The Comfort Back In Compliance!
- CPAP Mask Cutouts – reduces mask contact to minimize pillow interference so your mask stays in place throughout the night to prevent shifting, leaking & noise!
- Built in Hose Control – tether feature helps airflow by allowing your hose to move freely with you & eliminating the pulling & tugging pressure on your mask as its weighted down
- Ergonomic Design – Supports your head & neck to prevent your face from sliding down on your pillow which shifts & tugs at your straps which reduces mask seal efficiency
- Shoulder Crescent – allows you to naturally rest your shoulders for added comfort
- Orthopedic, Patented Contour Curve – supports your head, neck & spine for proper sleeping posture to promote improved airflow
Uniquely designed with CPAP users in mind, this orthopedic bed pillow is an essential CPAP supply no matter if you are back, side or even stomach sleeper. Constructed from a high resiliency, medical grade foam core to promote proper alignment throughout the night, also features a plush, pillow top layer making it the best foam or fiber fill CONTOUR CPAP PILLOW 2.0! With our patented CPAP design, the pillow exclusively features custom side cutouts which allows your mask to rest freely in a pressure free zone. This prevents your mask from moving throughout the night, breaking air seals and causing leaks. By keeping your mask in place & sealed, you can now get the rest & compliance only most CPAP users wish they could dream of!
Choose the Best CPAP Pillow That Gives You the Best Night’s Sleep
Want even more comfort and support? Or looking for a really good cpap stomach sleeper pillow? Check out our Pro model CPAP Pillow, CPAPMax – the ultimate in adjustable, personalized comfort! While still offers the same great features as our original CPAP Pillow 2.0, the CPAPMax offers a few upgrades to your cpap comfort.
Upgrade to the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 today for;
2-in-1 Sleeping Surface – allows you to choose between having a cpap fiber fill pillow
or flip it over to utilize our Cool 3D Mesh side turning your pillow into a plush memory foam pillow.
Upgraded Mask Cutouts – Complete, mask cutouts to allow your mask to rest freely in a 100% pressure free zone
Adjustable Height – 3 Layered design allows you to remove or add layers
to change the height of your pillow to accommodate proper alignment for your preferred sleep position
3D Cool Mesh Technology – Mesh layer allows the users to feel like they are sleeping
suspended above their foam cpap pillow. Added in with the perforated ventilated foam,
promotes air circulation throughout the night for a cooler night’s sleep
Charcoal Infused Layer – keeps your pillow fresh and clean with repeated nightly use
The CONTOUR CPAP PILLOW 2.0 Story – How We Developed the Best CPAP Pillow
While our original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues,
our goal with the CPAPMax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows.
The pillows dual sided design features plush fiber filling on one side
and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences.
One challenge that we faced in utilizing these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability
was maintained so that the integrity of the pillows CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting
a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues.
Additionally, heat build-up which is often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air,
was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the CONTOUR CPAP PILLOW 2.0. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam,
allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.