Jobst Relief 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Extra Firm Compression Stockings
The Jobst Relief 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Stockings. Gradient Compression Therapy
Jobst Relief 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Stockings garments are an affordable yet high-quality product that provides physician-recommended gradient compression. Comfortable and durable, JOBST Relief stockings can be worn day in and day out.
- Closed Toe Design, Knee High Support Hosiery Compression Stockings
- 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all-day wear
- Reinforced heel, designed for long-lasting durability
- Latex Free
- 72% Nylon , 28% Spandex
- Relief is an economical, unisex, stocking appropriate for use by both men and women
- Closed-toe Jobst Relief Available in black and beige colors
- Full Calf option available in sizes large and extra-large
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) Very Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
1. Jobst Relief garments are affordable yet high-quality products.
2. Woven with softness in mind, JOBST Relief gives you all-day comfort
3. Jobst Relief is designed to allow ample toe is for a more comfortable fit
4. With reinforced heels, JOBST Relief is durable and suitable for long-term use.
Wearing Your Garment
Compression therapy encourages blood flow in your circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- To start, wear your compression garment for a few hours each day. Increase your wear-time as you become more comfortable.
- Remember to remove your compression garment before going to bed.
- Put on your compression garment when you wake up in the morning.
- For the best result, wear your compression garment on a regular basis.
Caring for Your Garment
Regular washing of your JOBST garments is recommended.
- Your compression garment can be washed by hand or in a washing machine.
- Washing your garments in a mesh laundry bag helps to protect them during the wash cycle.
- Use warm water and mild soap or a gentle detergent when washing your compression socks.
Jobst Relief 30-40 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Extra Firm Compression Stockings Available in Michigan USA