Philips HeartStart FRx AED
The Philips HeartStart FRx AED features intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders while treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Rugged, lightweight, and reliable, it can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart FRx is the partner by your side. Side by side. Step by step.
FRx Defibrillator, 1 pre-installed Battery, 1 set pre-installed SMART Pads II Cartridge, user-selected Carry Case, Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet, Quick Reference Guide, Owner’s Manual, 8-yr warranty for AED, 4-year warranty for Battery, Pads are warranted until the expiration date. Other accessories include a 1-year warranty.
Philips HeartStart FRx AED Features
Patented technology. Proven therapy.
Real-time, step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions, and an audible metronome and CPR guidance assist the responder. When treating an infant or child, simply insert the optional infant/child key and the FRx adjusts instructions and therapy.
Designed to work where you need it
Lightweight, rugged and reliable, the Philips HeartStart FRx AED defibrillator can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, and dusty or wet surfaces. Designed for use in harsh settings, it can withstand up to 500 kg (1,100 lbs) and drops from 1.2 m (4 ft).
Easy as 1–2–3
Patented Quick Shock feature allows the FRx to typically deliver a shock within 8 seconds after CPR.1 Studies show that minimizing time to shock after CPR may improve survival..2-5 1. Press the green On/Off button, which activates voice instruction and visual icons. 2. Place the pads on the patient as directed. 3. When advised by the device, press the orange Shock button.
Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Once installed and activated, the Philips HeartStart FRx AED is easy to maintain. It performs a series of automatic self-tests, daily, weekly, and monthly to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems. It can last up to four years between battery replacements.
Includes FRx Defibrillator,
1 pre-installed Battery, 1 set pre-installed SMART Pads II Cartridge, user-selected Carry Case, Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet,
Quick Reference Guide, Owner’s Manual, 8-yr warranty for AED, 4-year warranty for Battery, Pads are warranted until the expiration date. Other accessories include 1-
- Electrode pads and battery are already installed
- Pull green tab to start initial self-test
I button for instant help
- CPR Coaching during a rescue
- On-Demand with the push of the I button
- Step-by-step rescue guidance
- Instructions adapt to your pace
- Follow your pace so they don’t overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down.
- If needed, prompts are repeated or rephrased and may include additional instructions
- Press if the unit is beeping
- OnSite tells the user what feature needs attention
- Use same adult electrode pads, no separate pads to change out for pediatric rescue
- A defibrillator automatically adjusts the shock strength
- Adapts the rescue guidance to provide pad placement and CPR instructions appropriate for children
- Fewer steps during a child emergency
- Key does not expire
“Quick Shock” capabilities
- Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- The less wasted time during critical moments
- Built for demanding environments and conditions
- Can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, dust, or wet environments
Daily self-tests – ensure the Philips HeartStart FRx AED unit is ready to be used in a rescue
Fast handoff to EMS
- Compatible with advanced defibrillators used by EMS personnel
- With HeartStart adapters, pads can be plugged into devices from other manufacturers to ensure continuity of care
- Saves time when every second matter
Convert to Non-shocking training unit*
- Insert Philips FRx Training Pads II to train for both adult and pediatric rescue
- Insert Infant/Child Key along with the FRx Training Pads to train for pediatric rescues
- Re-attach Philips FRx SMART Pads II Defibrillation Electrode Pads before storing so the unit is ready to rescue
- Lightweight – only 3.5 lbs
- 8-year warranty
- Semi-rigid carry case
Philips HeartStart FRx AED For Sale Available in Michigan USA