PPE KIT WITH VINYL GLOVE
Healthcare DME provides you and your family everything you need to keep yourselves safe in one convenient package.
PPE KIT WITH VINYL GLOVE is special equipment you wear to create a barrier between you and germs. This barrier reduces the chance of touching, being exposed to, and spreading germs. Personal protective equipment (PPE) helps prevent the spread of germs in the hospital. This can protect people and health care workers from infections. All hospital staff, patients, and visitors should use PPE when there will be contact with blood or other bodily fluids.
Wearing gloves protects your hands from germs and helps reduce the spread of germs.
Masks cover your mouth and nose.
- Some masks have a see-through plastic part that covers your eyes.
- A surgical mask helps stop germs in your nose and mouth from spreading. It can also keep you from breathing in some germs.
- A special respiratory mask (respirator) forms a tight seal around your nose and mouth. It may be needed so that you do not breathe in small germs like tuberculosis bacteria or measles or chickenpox viruses.
Eye protection includes face shields. These protect the mucous membranes in your eyes from blood and other bodily fluids. If these fluids make contact with the eyes, germs in the fluid can enter the body through the mucous membranes.
- FACE SHIELD x 3
- HAND SANITIZER 1.93 FLO.OZ x 6
- KN95 MULTI LAYER MASK x 10
- SURGICAL 3-LAYER MASK x 50
- ORAL THERMOMETER x 1
- VINYL GLOVES x 200
See Also: PPE KIT WITH NITRILE GLOVE