Standard Full Electric Bariatric Bed
The ProBasics Bariatric Homecare Bed is a heavy-duty, Standard Probasics Full Electric Bariatric Bed frame capable of supporting up to 600 pounds. Designed with the bariatric patient in mind, the bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds.
The hand pendant features dynamic client positioning, allowing the consumer or caregiver to change the positioning of the head and foot sections as well as the bed height. Despite its size, a full electric bariatric hospital bed set up within the home is easy – no special tools are needed.
Probasics Full Electric Bariatric Bed Features
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed.
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up.
- Motorized positioning of upper body and knees, as well as height adjustment, provides maximum comfort and versatility to patient and caregiver.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch-resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- The hand control allows for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Two lockings and two non-locking casters for secure positioning.
- No tools are necessary for setup. Ships in three cartons.
- Emergency crank provided in the event of a power failure.
Bed Format: full electric bariatric hospital bed – 3 Motor
What is Included?
(1) Standard Full Electric Bariatric Bed “Up to 600 LB Weight Capacity“
(1) Bariatric Foam Mattress – 42-Inch Wide “650 LB Weight Capacity“
Bariatric Foam Mattress – 42-Inch Wide
The ProBasics 42″ Bariatric Foam Mattress provides bariatric home care patients with the support and comfort they need. Its high-density foam core was designed specifically for the home care environment.
- Durable, long-lasting high-density foam core designed for optimal support and comfort
- Includes waterproof nylon cover with anti-microbial and anti-fungal protection
- Lighter weight and lower shipping costs than innerspring mattresses
- Meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR 1633
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs
- Dimensions: 80″ x 43″ x 6″
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- One-year warranty on foam; 90-day warranty on the vinyl cover
ProBasics 42-Inch Full Electric Bed Available in Michigan USA