The ProBasics Steel Transport Chair is a lightweight steel-construction design with a chip-proof and easy-to-maintain finish. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with seat belt, tool-free swing-away composite footrests and heel loops. Fits patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight steel construction (only 25 lbs)
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Stylish, silver vein carbon steel frame with permanent rear axel for strength and durability
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Push-to-lock rear wheel locks
- Composite 8″wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops include.
||21.25″ (open) | 9″ (closed)
|Width b/w Grips
||38.75″ with riggings
26.75″ without riggings
||19″ (W) x 16″ (D