Resting ECG Machine McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick Universal AC: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Internal Rechargeable Battery Backlit 10.1″ High-Resolution Color LCD Touchscreen
Resting ECG Machine McKesson LUMEON™
|Brand||McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick|
|Country of Origin||Unknown|
|Application||Resting ECG Machine|
|Display Type||Backlit 10.1″ High-Resolution Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Power Source||Universal AC: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Internal Rechargeable Battery|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick Premium Resting ECG Machine
- Multi-lead electrocardiograph.
- Internal storage up to 200 ECGs.
- Connection: AM12, USB, and LAN
- Best 10 technology – Capture the best 10 seconds of ECG data from system memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs.
- Wireless data acquisition – Increase workspace flexibility by acquiring 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable.
- Streamlined functionality – The ELI™ 280 easily integrates with your practice and data management systems for increased efficiency and optimized workflow. With multiple connectivity options, the ELI™ 280 can save users time and effort.
- Compact and lightweight, the ELI™ 280 electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality in a portable, touchscreen device. The easy-to-use ELI™ 280 is designed to meet the demands of high-volume ECG environments.
- 10.1″ high-resolution color LCD, with convenient touchscreen, displays up to 12 leads of ECG data for immediate review and plotting.
- Widescreen data layout allows for easy menu navigation, fast entry of patient information, and clear verification of proper electrode connections.
- Proven ECG performance, digital integration and VERITAS™ algorithm accuracy with more than 30 years of expertise for a more confident interpretation.
- Our unique Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact.
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing; 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.
- Easy bidirectional connectivity allows practices to take orders/send reports with a single keystroke. Bidirectional communication via USB, LAN or wireless LAN enables connectivity to third party EHR, PACS and CVIS, as well as to Mortara’s HeartCentrix®, Pyramis® and E-Scribe™ products. The ELI™ 280 also communicates to Mortara’s ECG Safe™, a cloud service that provides an easy, effective way to store ECGs for convenient viewing and file management from anywhere.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 15.5 x 4.5″
- Weight: 12.2 lbs. (5.68 kg) including battery (without paper).
- Patient Type: Pediatric and Adult.
- Optional stand available.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: Each
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 8 in|