- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
Chair Width over caster wheels 490mm.
Width over arms 570mm.
Width inside arms 475mm smaller users see accessory pages.
Length including footrest 1060mm (940mm with footrests fitted inwards).
Chair Tilt 0-30 degrees with infinite positioning and lock.
Backrest Width 460mm.
Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm.
Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 535mm.
Width clearance at narrowest 375mm (at casters).
Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan.
Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D.
Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 610mm (Adjustable).
Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L.
Box Dimensions L 840mm x W 580mm x H 760mm.
Box Gross Weight 27.4kg.
Roll In Buddy Tilt is designed for careers to help mobility impaired individuals shower more comfortably in a roll-in shower.
- Prepare the user for showering.
- Ensure the user is comfortable and safe with neck and feet rests adjusted and safety straps in place.
- Transfer the user into the roll-in shower with the rolling base.
- Lock the base onto the floor of the shower with locking caster wheels.
- Tilt release to lean back the user, taking pressure off legs.
- Once shower is complete, simply unlock the wheels and transfer out of the shower.
The SB3T also offers complete toilet mobility assistance for a career and user:
- Position the Roll-in Buddy Tilt chair over the home toilet. It may need to be height adjusted for clearance.
- SB3T locks in place with the locking caster wheels.
- After use, the SB3T can be cleaned easily thanks to non corrosive, water proof parts.
- The Roll in Buddy Tilt. also comes with a complete commode system for added flexibility.
2 Year Limited Warranty: SB3T ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY WITH TILT warrants our Shower buddy Solutions.
and all Shower buddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card.
to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Shower buddy products.
Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
Damage from improper installation, use or repair
Brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support. / adjustment
Seat cushions and arm rests