TENS 3000 3 Mode Analog TENS Unit with Timer | Michigan USA
The TENS 3000 3 Mode Analog TENS Unit with Timer
Improved Technology TENS 3000 3 Mode Analog TENS Unit with Timer Most tens units use an analog system, which is not very accurate. The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Microprocessor Benefits include an accurate Timer, and an accurate output of maximum, full strength power of 80ma. Accurate as a digital tens unit, yet easy to operate! Safety amplitude cap: Protects the Amplitude Knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
Exceptional quality TENS 3000 3 Mode Analog TENS Unit with Timer boasts the latest in microprocessor technology, featuring precise dial and timer performance. A Safety Amplitude Cap comes standard, which closes the amplitude knobs to protect the user from accidental knob movements that may result in jolts of power.
- Burst Mode (“B”): Bursts occur twice per second. Pulse width adjustable; frequency fixed at 100Hz.
- Normal Mode (“N”): Continuous stimulation
- Modulation Mode (“M”): Pulse Rate is automatically varied in 10-second looping cycle. Pulse rate linearly decreases by 40% over four seconds, remains constant for one second, then linearly increases back to its original value over a four-second period. Cycle then repeats.
Technical Specifications & Features:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude (Intensity): 0-80mA each channel (500 ohm load)
- Adjust Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, Adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30-260 microseconds, Adjustable
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or Constant (“C”)
- Voltage: 0-40V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max Charge Per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Power Supply: 1x 9 volt heavy-duty battery only
- Battery Life: Approximately 5-10 hours at normal settings
- Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
Easy-to-operate TENS Unit with Timer. Tens therapy pain relief Relieve pain quickly and safely with 3 pre-programed modes in a compact, portable unit
TENS uses small electrical impulses that travel through the nerve fiber to treat pain. The electrical current blocks the pain receptors from being sent from the nerves to the brain. TENS therapy is comfortable and drug free.
Comes complete with carrying case, two sets of lead wires, 9-volt battery, manual and pack of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes.
3 Mode Analog TENS Unit with Timer | Michigan USA