Turn any mattress into an adjustable bed with the MATTRESS GENIE ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE SYSTEM! Now anyone can have the support & comfort of an expensive adjustable bed for a fraction of the cost. This bed wedge pillow is completely adjustable, allowing you to lay flat to an upright seated position (and anywhere in between) with a touch of a button!
Item # 58-100R
Key Benefits of the MATTRESS GENIE ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE SYSTEM
- Enjoy all the comforts of an adjustable bed
- Works on any mattress you’re now sleeping on
- Raises and lifts your mattress with the power of air
- No heavy, motorized bed frames or mechanisms
- Includes illuminated easy to use remote control!
- Ships Free!
- SKU: 58-100R
- UPC: 737709005264
- Availability: in stock
- Weight: 8.00 LBS
Twin: 21 x 36 x 16
Full: 21 x 50 x 16
Queen: 21 x 56 x 16
King: 21 x 72x 16
120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1.6 Amps, 192 Watts
0″ – 26″, variable
Bladder, Pump w/ Remote Control
Return Policy:45 Day Comfort Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Degree of Elevation:50||Variable
Adjustable from 0 to 26 inches
Acid Reflux||GERD||Heartburn||Snoring||Sleep Apnea||Allergies||Congestion||Asthma||Mobility|| Back Pain||Arthritis||Surgical Recovery||Neck Pain||Shoulder Pain||COPD||Breathing difficulties||Poor Circulation||Indigestion||
Back Surgery Recovery||Breast Augmentation Recovery||Breast Feeding Support||Bronchitis||Cold/Flu Symptoms||Eye Pressure||Fibromyalgia||General Comfort||Glaucoma||Vertigo
The Ultimate Bed Wedge – Easily Adjusts To Any Position for Relief from Any Condition!
There’s no need to spend thousands of dollars on an adjustable hospital bed, or struggle with the set-up of a heavy mechanical frame when you can own the Mattress Genie at a fraction of the cost. With the air powered MATTRESS GENIE ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE SYSTEM, you can get all the benefits of a therapeutic adjustable bed, with your own mattress. The Mattress Genie is an inflatable wedge pillow that turns any bed into an adjustable bed with a simple touch of a button.
Just like tradition hospital beds or expensive adjustable beds, the Mattress Genie allows users to sleep elevated. Since the Mattress Genie allows you to adjust the incline, the inflatable bed wedge also allows you to find superior comfort for relief from various conditions. The inflatable bed wedge pillow will help those looking to relieve symptoms associated with Digestive or Respiratory conditions, pain, pregnancy, post-surgery comfort, assistance in getting in and out of bed or simply for relaxation.
Benefits of the Mattress Genie Adjustable Bed Wedge
- No Expensive, Heavy Equipment to Buy – Simply use with your own mattress. Works on ANY mattress no matter brand, type or bed base you have
- Raise & Lower The Head Of Your Mattress – Find a comfortable sleeping position anywhere between 0 – 45 degrees. Perfect for raising your mattress to help relieve conditions associated with Acid Reflux, Sciatica, Back Support, Nursing or Relaxing
- Multi-Functional Support – While awake, use the Genie wedge fully upright to find comfort while reading in bed, watching television, eating breakfast or to assist getting out of bed.
- Quick Inflation – Wedge fully inflates by hand-held remote in less than 1 minutes!
- New Motor & Bladder Construction – Reinforced for durability, commercial strength construction for everyday use. Enhanced textured canvas feel surface provides durability and provides the wedge with anti-slide qualities.
- Perfect Alternative For Travel – Portable bed wedge solution for travel. Takes up a small amount of space in luggage or suitcase
- Buy With Confidence – We are the manufacturer – all Contour Living purchases include 1 FULL year warranty, and covered under our 45 Day Comfort Guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love your new Mattress Genie, you can return it for a FULL product refund.
Hassle Free Set Up In Under 3 Minutes!
The great thing about the Mattress Genie, is there are no heavy frames or mattress or tools required in order to sleep on an incline. The Genie is made up of 3 primary components;
- Reinforced, Commercial Strength Air Bladder – Constructed of reinforced, heavy duty canvas brushed fabric – blue inflatable wedge. Durable construction can hold up to 1000lbs. This provides not only a long lasting, durable adjustable wedge solution, but also a comfortable sleeping surface for those who wish to use their bladder on top of their bed.
- Ergonomic Handheld Remote – One touch, illuminated remote control means anyone can adjust the head of the bed easily – even in the middle of the night!
- AC Powered, UL Certified Motored – High powered air intake motor inflates the Mattress Genie air bladder wedge to full inflation of 40 degrees in less than a minute!
To set up your Mattress Genie, simply slide the air bladder in between your Mattress and box spring (or foundation). Attach the hose from the Mattress Genie wedge to the motor. Once you plug the motor in to a wall outlet, all you need to do is flip the switch on the motor, and you are ready to adjust your bed!
A common myth about our Mattress Genie is that you need a head board and footboard, which is not true. The way the Mattress Genie was designed, along with the natural flexibility of your mattress, gently elevates the head of your mattress.
Alternatively, the Mattress Genie may be set up on top of your mattress, although for optimal comfort and support, we recommend setting up underneath your mattress. We have many customers also user the Genie bed on top of their mattress to elevate their legs as well.
The Mattress Genie Story
First launched in 2003, the Mattress Genie was an innovative idea from Contour Products CEO, who at the time was working as an engineer for a brand name adjustable bed manufacturer. With the understanding of the importance of elevated sleeping, the Mattress Genie was born. As a more affordable solution to expensive adjustable beds, the Mattress Genie has sold millions of units worldwide since its introduction.
“Consumers wanting the elevated support of a mechanical adjustable bed can’t always justify, or even afford the average cost. The Mattress Genie provides a much less expensive solution for addressing the same health and comfort needs a mechanical bed is designed to do.” – Scott Davis, President and Founder of Contour Products.
The Mattress Genie bed wedge has been featured on The Today Show and Good Morning America. Sold World Wide for more than 15 Years!
Designed for Comfort, Developed for Durability
At Contour, we understand that many of our products serve an important purpose when it comes to nighttime comfort and support. Your comfort and quality of life is just as important to us as it is to you.
While there may be hesitation in buying an inflatable bed wedge, rest assured that the Mattress Genie has undergone various performance tests to ensure quality performance.
The Genie is sampled from the production line and undergoes an underwater test to ensure each seal and connection is air tight. We want to ensure the durability of each unit sold helps each and every one of our customers.
Helping Users With Various Conditions
The MATTRESS GENIE ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE SYSTEM provide support and comfort for users who suffer from various health conditions. While the Mattress Genie is not the cure all for those conditions, it does provide continuous comfort for its users.
Provides Comfort For:
- Digestive Problems – Acid Reflux, GERD, Hiatal Hernia, HeartburnIf you have ever dealt with any sort of indigestion, you know sleeping becomes a harsh task to tackle. According to WebMD.
- It is recommended to sleep with your upper body elevated at least 6 – 10 inches high. This is because when you suffer with Acid Reflux or GERD your stomach and your esophagus are level which allows the stomach acids to escape into you esophagus. Using a bed wedge for Acid Reflux will allow natural gravity to come into play and help keep your acid in your stomach versus your esophagus.
- Respiratory Issues – Sleep Apnea, COPD, Bronchitis, Asthma.For those who have trouble breathing, the Cleveland Clinic recommends sleeping with your head elevated and knees elevated (sounds a bit like our BackMax Body Wedge Cushion). By sleeping elevated, it promote your airways to stay opened allowing you to breathe better.
- Intracranial Pressure – Mirgranes, Cold & Flu, Sinus & Allgergies, Glaucoma, Infections, Brain InjuryThe Mattress Genie also has the ability to decrease cranial pressure associated with a wide variety of conditions from cold & flu symptoms to more serious ailments such as Glaucoma, Vertigo etc. Studies have shown that elevating the head from 15 to 30 degrees promotes a lower pressure rating than that of lying flat.
Don’t be embarrassed, snoring is prevalent in 45% of normal adults – at least occasionally. When we lay on our backs our tongue and palate collapse to the back of our throats – which cause the melodic snoring sound. The program director at Sleep Medicine at JFK Medical Center, Dr. Chokroverty notes that sleeping elevated may help prevent snoring. Sleeping elevated allows our nasal passages to remain open through the night as our heads are typical raised back versus forward collapsing our passages.
Usually caused by when pressure is placed on one or more lumbar nerve roots, those who suffer with Sciatica may agree that it is tough to sleep at night in a comfortable position. By reducing pressure, as many side sleepers who suffer from Sciatica have found a Contour Leg Pillow has proven successfully in keeping their body aligned. For back sleepers however, while sleeping flat would seem like the most viable solution, by sleeping elevated it reduces pressure on your back (and lumbar region).
General Back Support –
- Ease of Getting Out of Bed, Relaxing in Bed, Eating in bed, Pregnancy or Nursing Whether you are, relaxing and lounging, watching TV in bed.
- looking for something that will help you get in and out of bed due to health conditions the Mattress Genie gives you the comfort and support you need to manage your lifestyle activities.
Post Surgery Comfort –
- Shoulder Surgery, Back Surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery (face-lift, breast augmentation, blepharoplasty, tummy tuck etc.)
- Most people who undergo surgery often find the only place they can get comfortable in their recliner. This is a recommended method from the doctors at Johns Hopkins Hospital as it helps reduce swelling which then reduces the risk of increased pain.
Bed The Mattress Genie Works With
The unique yet simplistic design of the MATTRESS GENIE ADJUSTABLE BED WEDGE SYSTEM allows it to be one of the most powerful alternative solutions for adjustable beds.
Instead of spending thousands on an expensive adjustable bed frame, the Mattress Genie will work with most any mattress or bed models.
The Mattress Genie bed wedge works with the following types of mattresses:
- Inner Spring Mattress
- Coil Spring Mattress
- Foam Mattress
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Latex Mattress
- Pillow Top Mattress
- Air Mattress
Due to mattresses being flexible,
you do not have to worry about the Mattress Genie ruining your mattress no matter how thick or heavy your mattress may be.
Aside from mattresses, the Mattress Genie will basically work with any mattress foundation as long as it has a smooth flat surface to rest on. Ultimately the flat surface offers resistant stability to prevent your Genie from sliding around on you.
The Mattress Genie will work with these types of bed bases:
- Box Spring Base
- Platform/Foundation Base
- Adjustable Base
- No base, just floor
What beds does the Mattress Genie NOT work with?
The only mattress we are aware of it not working with are water beds due to instability of the water in the bladder of the bed.
Set up your Mattress Genie in less than 3 minutes!
The Mattress Genie is very simple to install, and doesn’t require any tools or heavy lifting. Simply slide your mattress down from the head of your bed.
and lay the air bladder unit on top of your box spring (or other foundation) and roll it out to span the width of your bed.
Remove the motor from the box and place it either next to your bed or underneath your frame or nightstand. Then all you have to do is take the hose (that is attached to your air bladder) and attach it to the motor.
Once you plug your motor into your designated outlet, all you have to do is flip the switch on the motor (I/O switch – I is on), and simply press the up button on your remote to inflate the unit.
If you have any questions please call us directly at (734) 975-6668!
KING VELOUR PILLOW COVER
FLIP PILLOW CASE
CONTOUR VELOUR PILLOW COVER
CONTOUR HALF ROLL FOAM BOLSTER PILLOW
fo r t he d e mo.
n str a tio n a nd u se of s p e.
ci fic eq ui pm e.
, an in di v id u al w ho h as no t m et s.
st an d ar ds a s t he S ec r et a r y m ay e.
s tab li sh w.
i th re sp ect.
to the d e m Viva.
Lift Tranquil PLR-.
935 Lift Chair o n st.
r ati on an d u se of such sp .
ec if ic e.
qui pm ent.
Wi th re sp e ct to a se at li ft c.
on ly the se at li ft m.
ec h an ism an d do .
es not in clu de the ch a