SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO CHAIR | Michigan USA
THE SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO CHAIR
SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO Chair Newly improved features: Flip back armrests, Snap-on calf strap, Brand new locking breaks, and wheels now have tire traction recently added to the Showerbuddy SB6W. SB6w is a self-propelled shower chair that includes large self-propelled wheels, a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrests, flip back and removable armrests. There are also optional left, right, and full round cushions along with a solid backrest available as an add-on. The Showerbuddy SB6W is height adjustable and comes with a removable commode bucket so you can roll it from the bedside to over the toilet.
*Fits over most toilets
Shower Chair SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO
The SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO shower chair is for users who can self-propel
The Roll-InBuddy Solo brings all the functions of our other roll-in shower products to users with mobility to use a wheelchair. It’s also a full-functioning toilet chair that fits over most standard commodes.
With Roll-InBuddy Solo, individuals who own roll-in bathrooms can regain independence at shower times by maneuvering with the 2x 24” drive wheels. All it takes is a short set up time of equipment and users will once again enjoy showering.
Made from durable, lightweight aluminum, the SB6w can support individuals up to 136kg. It’s made to last the distance, with a lifetime frame warranty and comfortable, easy-clean 18” wide cushion seat. And for times when the bathroom isn’t available, Roll-InBuddy Solo has a built-in commode bucket system.
Roll-InBuddy Solo SB6w at a glance
- Enables self-maneuvering
- 136 kg weight capacity
- 24” drive wheels with hand rest
- Designed for roll-in showers
- Reduces demand on home carers
- Weight capacity – 136kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap or chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels – 100mm all locking
- Commode system with a deflector splash guard
- Soft blow-mold cushion
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over wheelchair wheels 635mm
- Width – over arms 565mm
- Width – inside arms 470mm
- Length – including footrest 1060mm (820mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 448mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 495mm
- Width clearance at narrowest 365mm (at casters)
- clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Height from Floor 570mm to 595mm (Adjustable)
- Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 660mm x W 640mm x H 540mm
- Box Gross Weight 20.8kg
The SB6W ROLL-IN SHOWERBUDDY SOLO was designed for individuals with mobility who have some independence and can transfer and use a wheelchair.
- The main handbrakes on the 24-inch (600mm) wheels keep the chair in place. If needed, the arms flip back to allow easier transfer onto the chair. At this point, the arm and footrest can be adjusted.
- Once seated, the user can be secured in with a lap belt accessory if desired.
- The user may maneuver into a roll-in shower area.
- Locking the wheels back in, the user can now bathe.
- After showering, the user simply exits to dry off.
Roll-InBuddy Solo means that using the toilet before or after a shower is possible in one fluid motion; just roll the unit over the toilet and lock it in place.
NOTE: ALL BATH SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS A FINAL SALE. HEALTHCARE DME WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGE OR RETURN FOR ANY BATH SAFETY ITEMS.