Urethral Catheter Self-Cath® Plus Straight Tip Hydrophilic Coated PVC 14 Fr. 16 Inch – 4414 Michigan | USA
Urethral Catheter Self-Cath® Plus Straight Tip Hydrophilic 14Fr Features
Urethral Catheter Self-Cath® Plus Straight Tip Hydrophilic 14Fr PVC 16 Inch Catheter is specially designed to be used for self catheterization. Unique hydrophilic coating of Self Cath Plus activates immediately upon exposure to water for fast, clean lubri cation and maximum ease of use.
The Urethral Catheter Self-Cath® Plus Straight Tip Hydrophilic 14Fr PVC 16 Inch Catheter offers an uncoated grip zone area for total control in handling. It is designed for single use, self catheterization. Male is flexible and has smooth fire polished eyelets.
- Offers an uncoated Grip Zone area for handling
- The hydrophilic coating male or female activates immediately upon exposure to water for fast, clean lubrication and maximum ease of use.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Specifications Urethral Catheter Self-Cath® Plus Straight Tip Hydrophilic 14Fr PVC 16 Inch
||Self Cath® Plus
||2 Fire Polished Staggered Eyelets
||Hydrophilic Coated PVC
- Straight Tip
- Single use
- Hydrophilic coated Straight Tip male or female
- Intended for use in male or female patients requiring bladder drainage
- The Made of flexible medical grade PVC
- Hydrophilic coated for smooth insertion male or female
- Smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use
- Eyelets are repositioned on the side of the catheter for greater comfort
- The catheters are not made with natural rubber latex
- Single use
- Length: 16″
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Position yourself for cathete rization. Cleanse urethral opening.
- Peel open begin ning of pouch and fill with sterile water, (or as instructed by your physician).
- Leave the Colop last Self Cath Plus for 5 seconds to activate the coating. Leaving it for longer will not harm the cathe ter.
- Locate ure thra and gently insert the cathe ter until urine begins to flow.
- When urine stops, slowly begin to with draw cathe ter until flow ceases.
- Dispose of cathe ter.
- The Product is designed Latex free for single use only Straight Tip male or female.
- The Self Cath Plus intermit tent urinary Straight Tip PVC 16 Inch Latex free male or fe male are intended for use in male patients requiring bladder drainage as determined by their physi cian.
- The cathe ter is indicated for those indivi duals unable to promote a natural urine flow or for those who have a signi ficant volume of residual urine following a natural blad der voiding episode.
- The single use device can be used by the patient once appro priate training has taken place or by a trained health care pro fessional.
- This device is pres cribed by your physi cian so consult your physi cian prior to per forming self cathete rization Single use male or female and follow the ins tructions.